Sunday, August 16, 2009

Subtle as a Train Wreck

One morning last week I told Bear we were going to the park as soon as I got my shoes on. Then I went upstairs to get my shoes, and took an extra minute to apply some sunscreen.

This was waiting for me when I came back down.


He managed to extract this stroller - which weighs as much as he does - from its entanglement with the other stroller in the foyer, drag it all the way across the house, partially unfold it and get it wedged in the sliding glass door. Which he opened.

Let's hope when he grows up he will use his powers for good.

4 comments:

LBTEPA said...

Well done Bear!

Lisa said...

Too cute! He was ready to go and just waiting on Mommy! :)

Sixteen Chickens said...

I think the look on his face says it all! LOL!

Melissa said...

I FRICKIN' LOVE THIS KIDD!!!!!!