Friday, September 11, 2009

Missing Madison

This is the first time in 3 years I'm not heading to Madison to work IM Moo.

Been thinking about it for a few weeks. Wondering who's going to be there. Wishing I could be.

But if I don't even have time to keep up with my buddies' blogs to know who's gonna be there, I clearly don't have a weekend to devote to actually being there. Just not the right thing for me to do this year.

Part of my heart will be in Madison this weekend. I hope everyone there has an amazing time and I can't wait to read all the race reports.

We'll be here instead, taking Bear apple picking on a local farm.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'll be missing it too. Maybe we'll coordinate schedules to volunteer together again some year. :)

Unknown said...

Maybe next year? Brent and Jenny are thinking of registering in 2010!

Have a great weekend and fun apple picking.

Dances with Corgis said...

Apple picking sure is fun, though....

random punk person said...

I missed having you out there. It was a good day, but apple picking with Bear will only last so long and IMWI will always be there. Enjoy these precious memories with him as they grow up so fast. Now I get the eye rolls with a sigh and, "Mooooom. Sheesh."