Friday, February 26, 2010

The Best High Ever

Saw endocrinologist this week. He listened carefully to my progress and decided to bump my T3 supplement again. Just a little. Cause I was doing ok on the newest dose, but still not great.

Can I just say... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG?!?!?!

Is this really what people feel like every day? With all the awake and happy and generally not wanting to lie down and die? SERIOUSLY?! THIS is what I've been missing for almost 20 years?!?!?!

Holy fuck.

Maybe it's just the placebo effect. But I'm thinkin' I finally found a doctor who knows what the hell he's doing.

And now... I'm gonna brave a possible windy day SPD Bear meltdown and take my little man outside to build a snowman.

2 comments:

jbmmommy said...

Whatever the reason, hope things continue on this great trend. Take care.

Jenny Davidson said...

This sounds highly promising!