Thursday, November 05, 2009

Early Birthday Present

After hearing the recommendations for Bear's sensory therapy, we decided to scrap the plans we'd made for his birthday gifts and get him a trampoline instead. I felt really bad about it, but we can't afford to do it all, and the trampoline is what he needs.

Dudes. I need not have felt one iota of guilt over this decision.


It arrived Sunday. He hasn't stopped bouncing since. As far as he's concerned, it's the best birthday present in the history of birthday presents. He doesn't know or care that it's supposed to be "therapy." He just knows it's full of awesome.

The only down side - aside from the conspicuously ginormous trampoline in my front room - is that it's a toddler model with a weight limit of 60 pounds, so I can't bounce with him. But that problem will be remedied by the birthday gift my mom is sending... a full size outdoor trampoline. Hopefully it will arrive in time for his actual birthday in 2 weeks. YAY!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Bouncing Bear!

Veeg said...

Awwww. YAY for the Baby Bear!

He is so stinkin' cute.

Trisaratops said...

OMG! Look at how big and cute he is!!! I can't believe it's been 2 years already.

Bounce, Bear, BOUNCE! :)

LBTEPA said...

YAY! YAY! We are getting Noddie a trampoline for her birthday (in 2 weeks) too!

Pharmie said...

OK. Too cute, and outdoors will be SO much fun :)

Sixteen Chickens said...

I didn't even know they made a baby trampoline, too fun! Bear looks happy, I bet he wears himself out in there....

Brent Buckner said...

FULL of bounce to the ounce!