Friday, March 16, 2007

Moving Right Along

Thank your for registering for Crazylegs Classic 2007

Big thanks to Veeg and Lisa for the heads up on this event - it sounds incredibly cool, the distance and timing is perfect, and I can't wait. My first official race of the season, and my first 8K! Yay!

Is anyone else going to do this race? I'm looking at all the logistical parking nonsense and finding it a bit intimidating since I'll be traveling alone and am not terribly familiar with Madison. I'm not expecting anyone I know to be in the slow-poke wave with me (I estimated 70 minutes, hope that wasn't overly optimistic) but it would be nice to know if anyone will be there to drink a beer with afterwards.

Also... thanks for all the great planning advice - it was a huge help! This weekend I hope to put the finishing touches on The Master Plan.

No comments: