Friday, September 15, 2006

Slight Delay

I know, I know, I'm a baaaad blogger. I'm like, the only person who hasn't posted about last weekend's festivities.

Working outside in bad weather for, oh, 17 hours didn't do much for my upper respiratory infection, and it worked itself into bronchitis, blah blah blah. I've been quite the mess this week - still not great, but getting better.

Bottom line - being sick got me behind in work and catching up with that has been my priority. Hopefully will finish catching up today.

I plan to get all the pix together and write about IMWI this weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read Wil's story about you. You are amazing! And you can say it was just your job, but we all know better. You rock. Pure and simple.

(Btw, how is the baby stuff coming along. Fingers crossed and pryaers said, if you want them.)

christine said...

Siren you are such a stud....I knew Wil and Sara would be in good hands....

Anonymous said...

Ok, I put a little bit up on my blog and left you a note. Is it normal to feel clammy and faint when you let a stranger read what you just wrote. Oh my gosh...

Chris said...

Thanks again for being out there all day. Ironvolunteers have the hardest and most important jobs. PERIOD!

I can't wait to hear the report from your perspective!

gecko said...

wow! just read Wil's blog... you sound like a fab person to have around in a crisis... well done!

Lisa said...

Just read Wil's report... great job in T2! I'm going to post something cool in my blog in a few.

Can't wait to read your report! Feel better soon!!

tryathlete said...

Like many others, I read Wil's blog and think you are one class act.

(Get well soon.)