Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Bear Brick

Bear insisted on going outside to play before dinner, so I brought the trike out and he climbed right on. With the help of the slanted driveway, he totally pedaled all the way down to the sidewalk and partway down the block!

Then, of course, he lost momentum and couldn't keep it going so easily. After trying for a while he gave up and went all Normann Stadler on his bike. It was hilarious.

After he threw his bike, he took off running. It's a great day, so I figured I'd see how far he'd really go and trotted after him.

Dudes. He ran. I mean, RAN. Around the whole 3/4 mile block! In a totally haphazard, adorable toddler, splay-legged, flailing arms, Phoebe in the park kind of way.

It was awesome.


2 comments:

jbmmommy said...

Gotta love toddler run! Except when it's in a store in the opposite direction from the rest of us. Then the store needs to be locked down.... oh, maybe that's just us.

Melissa said...

HA, that friends clip just made me laugh out loud. I hope bear didn't run into a horse. LOL Can't believe how big bear is getting. Seems like he was just born yesterday. Sniff, sniff. We can't call him baby bear much longer.