Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happiness Is

... scheduling 2010 race meet-ups with tri peeps!

(It's what I needed after the last couple weeks of us all being sick. Again. Way too sick to travel to family, spent Christmas with kleenex and frozen pizza. Bleh.)

Now that Bear's therapy schedule and spring daycare schedule is set, I can start trying to figure out how to make training a regular part of my life again. Which will be next to impossible, since those two things = 5 mornings a week, and I'm home with Bear every afternoon. (At least the daycare morning is for me to work. Now I just have to figure out how to fit a whole week of work into one morning!)

But I'm determined to figure something out. Cause this whole no energy, sick all the time thing? I'm So. Over. It.

1 comment:

jbmmommy said...

Best wishes for working it out and a great 2010.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday despite the sickies.