Thursday, December 20, 2007

This Is Getting Ridiculous

So, I special ordered the 40G nursing bra.

It's too small.

We just re-measured me. Things seem to have re-arranged themselves since I placed the last order. This is getting expensive - I now have 4 nursing bras that don't fit (one of which cost $50). I've bought and returned several more. I HATE being stuck with mail order for this.

My goal for the day is to locate and order a 38H...

Here's why this matters: they hurt. A lot. I can't hardly walk around the house, let alone get in a solid workout, with the current situation. Even the websites that claim to offer supersized nursing bras often don't have sizes in this range. I'm in too much discomfort to try on my Enelle running bra at this point, but I suspect it will now be too small (it's sized for a DD-DDD). I currently don't know how I'm going to get back to running because I can't find a bra strong enough to control the girls.

3 comments:

Jennifer P said...

Oh, the girls. Did you try and find a Bravado bra? I love mine. They're a Canadian company but you can buy them online. They go up to 46H.
http://www.bravadodesigns.com/product.asp?ID=4
Don't stress about running but keep an eye on your food intake. Remember what goes into you goes into Little Geek. Every time I reach for junk I imagine feeding that to Isaac and quickly step away from the cook.

Trisaratops said...

Oh hun...

Ouch.

Wish I had some advice--looks like JenniferP gave you a good site!

I feel your pain. Literally. My normally 34-C self went up to a 40D. And it freaking HURT.

jbmmommy said...

I second the Bravado recommendation, I loved them. Although I'm admittedly not dealing with nearly your situation. Wish I had some good advice, if it helps, they'll likely go down in size again within a couple months. Don't worry about running, you'll get there. Good luck.