Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Not Quite Too Good to Be True

Still can't believe that I'll be here tomorrow...


You know how one thing has to go wrong with every major undertaking? And if it doesn't then you keep worrying what's going to go wrong? Well, I got my period. After a lifetime of total irregularity, this one came Right. On. Time.

Figures.

BUT. I figure that's my One Thing To Go Wrong. So now I can stop worrying about the plane crashing and getting eaten by sharks and just enjoy my vacation.

7 comments:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Have LOADS of fun!!

Sixteen Chickens said...

You are going to have so much fun you won't even remember Aunt Flo tagged along.

Unknown said...

I'm thinking you're going to have Way Too Much Fun!

jbmmommy said...

As you said, at least the one thing is out of the way already. ENJOY!

IronWaddler said...

Have a great time

Lisa said...

Enjoy it!! I'm so jealous!! Take LOTS of pictures and enjoy every moment!!

jbmmommy said...

So, how was the trip? Hope you had a blast.