Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Calling it Progress

Seeing my mom not taking care of herself is motivating me to get back to taking care of myself.

Seeing my weight shoot up almost 10 pounds since November is motivating me to keep close contact with endocrinologist so we can iron out the new meds and stop this insanity.

Seeing that it's been 2 solid years of unrelenting plantar fasciitis pain is motivating me to take a hard look at my eating habits again. Because after 6 months of being essentially sedentary and the pain still not resolving, I'm convinced it's not gonna get better unless I can take off another serious chunk of weight.

I'm finding lots of motivation, which I had lost.

Now I've got to dig even deeper and find my resolve again. I don't know when or where I lost it. I just know I looked up one day and it was gone.

Maybe I should check under the couch. That's where we always find the matchbox cars.

1 comment:

Sixteen Chickens said...

Oh dear. How's is it going?