Sunday, February 14, 2010

Moving Right Along

Managed to work out twice last week. TWICE! In ONE WEEK!

That's, like, CRAZY.

The second time I actually did the thing people always say they'll do but mostly never actually do - I had 27 minutes to spare and my options were squeeze in some work or some blog reading or some housework or a workout. I chose the 27 minute workout! Go me!

I've got the 'registration is open' notice for that June tri in my in-box.

At least gonna wait until payday to pull the trigger. But after finding time to work out twice in a pretty darn hectic week I'm feeling good about my decision to be a little selfish and give myself some tri time this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you!

P.S. I don't think giving yourself some tri time is selfish at all.

Jenny Davidson said...

Yes, I think you must do it!