Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Square 2

Went for a quick wog around the block with Bear, then pulled bike off the ceiling and did a quick loop around the neighborhood just to remind myself how.

Wog - .7 mile
Bike - 1 mile

Um. Yeah. My legs feel as shaky as if I'd just pulled a 5k/20k brick.

Not completely back to square 1, but about as close as I can be without erasing the last 5 years of my life.

Certainly have my work cut out for me, 'cause that June sprint is looking awfully scary right about now.

Next step... 5 mile bike with one of my girls this weekend.

3 comments:

Habeela said...

Yeah, it's pretty scary when you have a race coming up and you aren't nearly as far as you'd hoped! Good luck getting back up to speed - it'll come back more quickly than you expect.

Unknown said...

Baby steps lead to giant leaps!

Enjoy your ride this weekend.

Jenny Davidson said...

Yes, enjoy your ride! As a nervous cyclist I find that getting out there regularly is the trick rather than worrying about how long I go...