Thursday, September 13, 2007

Eat Your Heart Out Norman Borlog

While eating Second Breakfast late this morning I was telling Wonderful Husband how some of us had been laughing over the weekend that Ironman triathletes and pregnant women basically adopt the eating habits of Hobbits.

He thought about it for a second, then joked that the solution to world hunger was obvious: everyone should stop training for Ironman : D

His suggested slogan: "Save Food. Do an Olympic."

[I swear I'm going to get pictures up from this the fabulousness that was Madison this weekend. This post is a five minute break from writing an imminently due article I'm sick of looking at. Once it's turned in I can come back to writing my blog for free!]

4 comments:

Tony said...

I have done a decent job working out, but the food control (or lack of) is what is hurting me.

Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

My co-workers used to laugh, now they're used to it, about all my small, but frequent meals throughout the work day. Of course they were also amazed that I would turn down pizza, McDonalds, and all the other crud they'd eat. :)

Erin said...

Woah. They never tell you that part of the "letdown" from Ironman is that you're still just as hungry, but you're not working out at all, so you can't eat as much. My body is NOT HAPPY with me AT ALL. I wake up in the middle of the night, absolutely starving. Ugh. Love your husband's motto!

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Love. It!!!!

I'd be all over that shirt. Count me in!