Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hard to Top

Dudes.

Apparently it wasn't enough that he took me out to Ruth's Chris for our anniversary dinner, or that we're throwing (financial) common sense out the window and going here for a 3 day anniversary weekend right after Thanksgiving.

(OK, that one's not totally nuts, my friend owns the house and we're getting a crazy deal.)

That's pretty much all a girl like me can ask for an anniversary. Even a big one like the 10th. More than I expected, actually, and more than enough to make me extremely happy.

But... guess what?

(I still can't believe it myself!)

Friday night... during dinner.... he surprised me with diamond earrings.

Did I mention how much I love this man?

(And nope, sorry, he doesn't have a brother.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!!

Sixteen Chickens said...

Sweet! Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend.

LBTEPA said...

Oooooooooooooooh! That's so wonderful :)

Unknown said...

Awesome Michelle.. We all love Diamonds!!!!