Friday, May 01, 2009

Best. Therapy. EVAH.

Life has been getting to me lately, so this morning I developed my own private counseling regime to do with my treadmill the therapist who lives in my bedroom...

1) Drop the Bear off with a responsible adult. Or if really desperate, with his grandma.
2) Plug iPod into treadmill speakers and crank volume to just shy of rupturing eardrums.
3) Cue up Theory of a Deadman's I Hate My Life.
4) Set therapist to fastest sustainable pace and scream song at top of lungs while running ass off.
5) Replay song as necessary until the endorphins make you happy enough to hug strangers.

4 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

"Drop the Bear off with a responsible adult. Or if really desperate, with his grandma."

That made me laugh! And just what am I doing on my child-free weekend? That's right, sitting on my ass at the computer. Cripes, I need a therapist.

Lisa said...

Man, I could use a therapist like that. I already don't have enough room in my little place as is, and I'm adding a second bike. Ooops.

Good choice of song though!

LBTEPA said...

AWESOME SONG! Thanks!! It's on my ipod now
Take care darl

Melissa said...

Sounds like great therapy to me. Keep it up.