Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Ending

My precious Kramer is home safe and sound!

At 8 Saturday night - just a few hours after I'd given up hope and cleaned out his things - the doorbell rang. Some neighbor kids found a cat in their yard and had seen the flyer we put up at the park.

Wonderful Husband went down the block to their house and sure enough, it was Kramer.

After a week off his meds and running wild we need to get him to the vet, but aside from being thin he looks none the worse for wear.

He's been insatiably snuggly all night, so I'm gonna assume he's as happy to see us as we were to see him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurrah!

Sixteen Chickens said...

That is how cats roll. I'm so glad he's home.

Jenny Davidson said...

So glad to hear it!

Lisa said...

So glad he's home! I'd be heart broken if one of mine disappeared for a few days!