Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sayonara Sunjaya

It's so refreshing to know I get to watch Idol tonight sans Sunjaya.

Not that he isn't a charming young man with great hair. But he was just SO out of his league it was driving me nuts.

And it's not that he doesn't have a voice - he does. He simply had no idea what to do with it. Most nights I'd feel an irresistible urge to reach down into his throat and rip it out - set the damn thing free to actually sing.

Now that he's not there to ruin the night with his frivolous karaoke performances, we can get down to serious Idol business.

I'm still voting for both LaKesha and Melinda. I have no idea how I'll choose in the end...

2 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

Hey, how are you doing? I've been wanting to email you but have been too timid.

Sunjaya, is that how you spell it? I'm embarrassed to say this, but I have hair just like his. :(

Rebecca said...

i have a feeling LaKesha might go this week.. it wasn't her strongest performance and she was in the bottom 3 last week too.. either that or Phil. I hope Melinda wins the competition!