Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hope all the tri-geeks are having a wonderful holiday weekend.

Since we skipped travel this year to save money, I'm cooking dinner for us and my in-laws. Since I've been wallowing in self-pity over my dog all week there's nothing to post about training, so here's my Christmas dinner menu. It's not as cool as I'd like it to be, but my mom-in-law is allergic to practically everything (corn, wheat, oats, tomatoes, potatoes, dairy, oranges, etc etc etc) so it's tough to make meals that she can eat even a little bit of.

Roast Goose with cranberry port gravy
Wild rice pilaf
Pumpkin bread stuffing (a la Vertical Man)
Steamed asparagus with fresh lemon
Steamed broccoli
Cranberry-raspberry sauce
Dinner rolls

For dessert we're having plain old nothing special pumpkin pie, because that's how my husband likes it.

No comments: