Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life is Good

After a little moping I decided it was time to get past missing my race on Sunday, and get on with enjoying the summer as much as I can whether it's with or without races. I don't know what's going to happen with my injuries, and it's not going to do me any good wasting the great weather stressing over something I can't control.

So with that in mind, last night I sat out on my shiny new patio...

Watching this amazing sunset...

And laughing as Kona and Abby (chocolate lab pup on right, visiting for the week) played themselves into exhaustion.

Good times.

7 comments:

:) said...

Sweet patio!!!

Unknown said...

love the patio.. can't wait until mine gets done!!!

Unknown said...

Indeed. The patio is wonderful!

LBTEPA said...

:)

Melissa said...

Sounds like the perfect evening, but no pics of baby bear?

Take care sweetie. Hang in there!!

TriGirl 40 said...

How beautiful! Congrats on the new patio. Sorry to hear about the injuries. TriDi put a great "healing" recipe on her blog for you.

Sixteen Chickens said...

Awwww look at those tired doggies!