Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Once Again, My Breasts are Thorn in My Side

My weight has skyrocketed in recent weeks. As in, I currently weigh 11 pounds more today than I did this week a year ago.

Not so coincidentally, the Bear has almost completely weaned.

Not so much that I can get away without taking a breast pump the the Bahamas in two weeks. But more than enough that I'm no longer on semi-free caloric ride.

DAMN. It sure was nice burning all those calories without actually trying.

(But on the up side, I just finished my 3rd consecutive week of running on Tuesday. If things keep going this well, I might just make it through a race or two this year.)

1 comment:

jbmmommy said...

I have admit that I was a little sad that my daughter decided to wean at only 13 months. And I promptly gained 10 pounds.

Nice job on the running, you most definitely will race this year. Keep up the good work.

(my word verification was tricient, = triathlete + efficient maybe?)