Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Protein Source

Did a nice little 8/2 brick this morning. Bike was good, "run" was pathetic. I couldn't hardly run at all, ended up doing the "walk one telephone pole, run one telephone pole" thing, and couldn't even keep that up the whole time.

Stiff headwind aside, the bike felt pretty great. Only thing was, after going up a little hill and fighting the wind I was breathing a little hard and my mouth was open... a bug flew down my throat.

I don't know who was more surprised - me or the bug. I choked on it and coughed really hard and he came back out. Dunno if he survived, but it sure taught me not to bike with my mouth open!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah, I've got a few of those too. The worst was the bug that landed inside my sunglasses. Inside my glasses. How the heck did he do that? I almost fell over because it startled me so badly!

That is one advantage of the trainer-- NO BUGS! ;)