Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sad Day on Idol

We lost Chris. I'm in total disbelief.


I haven't been this upset since we lost Mandisa!

I can't say I expected him to win the whole thing, but I sure as hell never thought that he'd go before Elliot.

We love Taylor Hicks. Loooooove 'im. Said from the first audition that we'll be first in line to buy an album from him. Will be thrilled if he wins.

We love Katherine McPhee. She's gorgeous and sexy and has an amazing voice and we will be thrilled if she wins.

We hate Elliot Yamin with the fire of a thousand suns. Can't stand his singing to the point that we sometimes mute it. Cannot for the life of us figure out what the judges like about him, let alone all the people who are voting for him. (We felt the same way about Fantasia, still can't figure that out.) We can't quite process that he's come this far, and I can't quite process that he just beat out CHRIS!

Chris rocks. We love his voice, we love his music style and we'll be in line to buy his first album. Can't wait to see what band he ends up fronting. (Fuel, anyone?)

3 comments:

Spandex King said...

I was sad to see him go. But I didn't really think he'd win it. You have to think about what age group watches AND votes. I hope Taylor wins now.

Sixteen Chickens said...

Elliot reminds of an elf born and raised in Chernobyl. Are the ears a genetic freak of nature, or was it the nuclear radiation?

Sixteen Chickens said...

Damn, bald is beautiful.