Monday, August 25, 2008

Natural Born Endurance Geek

Baby Bear recently discovered the wonders of the pantry and all the cool stuff to pull off the shelves. I thought it would be a disaster of epic proportions because he's in full "I'm 9 months old and have to empty every shelf, basket and cabinet I can reach" mode.

But it hasn't been that way at all. He takes one particular thing and either sits quietly in the pantry with his prize or tries to sneak away with it. He never bothers anything else in the whole darn pantry.

This is what he's taken so far...







I couldn't have staged these if I wanted to. He's not that cooperative : )

10 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Hee hee.

Unknown said...

Perhaps not that cooperative, but definitely adorable!

Tyger Lily said...

He's on the right track!

Sixteen Chickens said...

LOL! That is too funny!
DON'T tell me that baby is crawling already! Oh shit, I am so not prepared.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - what a great example you've set already!

LBTEPA said...

Perfect! LOL

Patricia said...

omg he's so cute :)

Trisaratops said...

I love it!!!

Sooo cute.

Pharmie said...

Too cute! Hopefully he doesn't figure out how to get them open, or you'll soon have a toddler that REALLY won't stop :)

Jennifer P said...

Newt digs the same things. He likes that the Nuun tabs rattle around.