Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympic Ice Cream


This is what I ate while I watched the women's Marathon.

Here is what I learned from the experience:

- Irony is delicious.
- I seriously have to stop going to the store hungry.
- Especially when ice cream is BOGO.
- The answer to "what can I do with all those bananas before they turn" should not be "banana splits."
- Unless ice cream is BOGO. I mean, a girl's got to have standards.
- If you host Girls' (TV Watching and Junk Food Eating) Night, make them take the caramel sauce, whipped cream and cherries back home.

3 comments:

LBTEPA said...

BOGO?
Hey I was thinking of you yesterday - I participated in a running study for a local uni and even after I had told her I didn't have a recent 5k or 10k time becuase I'd been doing half-marathons and triathlons the last couple of years, the 20-something chicky-babe running the study still had me jammed so firmly into the lardy-OLD-suburban-mum box that she remarked, "well I think it's great you're still so active!"
I didn't know whether to be offended or to laugh.

Sixteen Chickens said...

Mmmmm ice cream... lip smacking noises... mmmmmmmm.
Can you tell I am back on the healthy eating wagon, must click out of your blog now before the temptation sucks me in.

(p.s. the Bean slept from 9pm-6:30am two nights in a row!)

Steve Stenzel said...

HA!

Irony IS delicious, I agree!