Sunday, August 27, 2006

Getting Lost

Having all but given up exercise the last several weeks for work, I'm quickly becoming a miserable human being. I'm cranky and tired and mopey and bitchy. My mind is flitting from project to project, trying to find a way to get it all done in time, and I can feel my heart racing and pulse pounding from the stress just sitting in front of the tv on Saturday night.

Even though the sun is refusing to show its face and the gathering clouds feel like an unnatural roof on the world, I'm getting on my bike and I don't want to stop until I've gone at least 20 miles. I think I lost my happy place out on the road somewhere and it's time to go look for it.

1 comment:

jbmmommy said...

Good luck, Siren. You've had a lot going on lately and I hope you can get back to a point where you're happy and feeling back on track.

I just found your blog the other day and I've enjoyed reading it all. I wish you the best and I'll be keeping up with your work towards an Ironman, maybe I'll meet up with you at a race some day!