Thursday, August 31, 2006

IMWI Volunteers Needed

I'm sure it's true for a lot of the stations, but I happen to know they are short a few bike Sag van drivers. If anyone is thinking about volunteering, now is the time to decide.

This is the kind of thing it's probably monumentally stupid to say into cyberspace, so I'll say it with a bunch of caveats...

If you think you want to volunteer to drive a shift BUT
don't have somewhere to stay and/or a van AND
are a girl (or a non-lecherous, nice guy) AND
I know you from your blog AND
you don't seem like a serial killer THEN
get in touch with me, we can talk about you crashing in my extra bed and maybe driving my van while I'm working a different station.

If you're interested, I've got the shift schedule and the bike sag captain's direct email.

1 comment:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Too bad I'm not going. Maybe one of these days I can collaborate with you as a volunteer and/or participant at some event! have fun!