Sunday, August 06, 2006

I Have Officially Seen It All

Beer. Flavored. Ice Cream.



I'm not sure how I feel about it. I mean that literally and figuratively - I am as of this moment, eating it. And I'm not sure how I feel about. The flavor is... hm. Odd, maybe? As a concept... well... I don't love it, but figure it was just a matter of time. If somebody was gonna do it, better that it was Ben and Jerry.

Why did I buy it, then, you ask? Two reasons. First, it was on sale. Second, it's beer freaking flavored ice cream. I challenge any of you to resist the temptation under the same circumstances.

1 comment:

Me said...

Ugh!! When I was in highschool, I worked at a placed called the Dairy Bar. One night, I got drunk with the owner's wife and we made beer milkshakes at 2am. We all threw up... can't ever forget that taste!