Thursday, January 11, 2007

Breakin' Out the Credit Cards

Woo hoo! It's that time of year again - race registrations are upon us!!

As soon as I can remember to get my wallet and my computer in the same room at the same time, I'm ponying up for my first goal race of the year, the Shamrock Shuffle.

And I just got my Medical Rollover registration email for my favorite race, the Subaru sprint in Naperville, the one I was forced to miss last year with all the painful calf muscle ickiness. (In light of the new painful shoulder ickiness, here's hoping I can scrape out a 750 yard swim by June!)

Wylee, Meepa - ?? You guys still coming with me? It's gonna be great!

2 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

I am hoping too... but I haven't registered yet because of the foot. I am seriously, SERIOUSLY concerned, that my running career may be over. :( I wonder how long it would take me to walk it?

strem said...

This is funny... because I've just put mine back in and try to secure them under multiple locks, belts and heavy objects. Glad you're going to use your credit cards, though! Good choices!