Friday, January 19, 2007

GRRR ARRRGGH

Talked to the doctor today about my shoulder. 'Cause today was theoretically the day I should have been able to attempt a return to swimming.

Instead I was calling to say that it feels funky and if I do anything even a little bit outside a basic range of motion I get stabs of pain.

He said rest two more weeks to give it more time to heal.

If it hasn't healed by then, he'll do another cortisone shot.

If it hasn't healed after THAT, I'll have to go for an MRI.

Guess I won't be doing that indoor tri in February after all.

2 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

I say that same thing about my foot everyday... GRRR ARRRGGH!
In a word, injuries SUCK!

Lisa said...

I hope that it magically heals in two weeks!

Good luck! I agree with Wylee, Injuries really SUCK!