Monday, June 11, 2007

It's All About Perspective

This is the conversation that took place in my garage at 10:30 Sunday morning.

Me: I'm shooting for 12 miles. But I'm not going to push it, so we'll see how it goes. I'll only be gone about an hour.

WH: OK.

Me: It feels wierd to plan on not pushing myself.

WH: Yeah?

Me: It feels like I'm being lazy.

WH: Gives me The Look - you know, the one that means 'You're Batshit Crazy But I Love You Anyway'. Then he says...

Not for a pregnant person.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't WH's the bestest?

Trisaratops said...

Your hubby and mine could share batshit crazy stories.

:)

We'll have to get them together sometime!

LBTEPA said...

And then did you slap yourself on the forehead and say "sh*t! I knew I'd forgotten something!"?
LOL
Take care

Lisa said...

That's a good perspective to have. :)

Sixteen Chickens said...

Thinking back on it... I don't know if my husband would have let me go out for a 12 mile ride when pregnant... I'm not sure though, maybe he would have. He would have definitely followed me the whole way... on his motorcycle. Ha! WH's gotta love 'em.