Friday, June 15, 2007

Note to Self

Don't think that just because you walked a 5K instead of running it you can get away without stretching.

Because ya can't. Especially since you're still coming back from two months of involuntary inactivity. And in case it slipped your mind - no ibuprofen allowed.

Had a hard time tying those shoes this morning, huh? Don't blame it on the baby bump, I know better.

Seriously - that was STUPID. You're too old for that kind of lapse in judgment.

Good thing you've got yoga today.

2 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

Yoga will help... why am I getting a mental image of gumby?

P.S. Since when did Word Verification become Russian? vzjjjzwj

Fe-lady said...

I am more sore when I take a 5 mile walk with my husband than I am when covering the same distance/course running. You use more muscle groups when walking...seriously. So either way, you get a good workout! :-)