Thursday, January 19, 2006

Great Song

In order to share with you what has the potential to be a great training song, I'll first have to out myself as an American Idol fan. In general I hate reality TV, but my husband and I are seriously into music. So, when they they upped the age limit for contestants last year, which resulted in some seriously talented folks getting a shot to sing on TV, we were reluctantly sucked in. I got so into it I was a regular voter and everything (blushing with shame).

Anyway, this is a long-winded way of explaining that I'm a big Bo Bice fan and I got his album for my birthday. There's one track in particular that really speaks to me and my journey into triathlon and has a pretty good running beat to boot.

The song is "It's My Life" and the chorus goes like this:

It's my life
My time to find the find answers
Don't always know what kind of road's in front of me
But I'll go slow
Want to remember every moment
That passes by because this ride is everything
It's my life

You should check it out.

No comments: