Monday, January 30, 2006

Race Report

It occured to me that there's something fundamentally wrong with signing up for the 2006 race when I had yet to get around to publishing my 2005 race report from the same event. It's especially ridiculous since it was actually my first tri and I was quite excited to write up the report, so it's not like I didn't have it sitting around on my hard drive.

So I glued my butt to the chair this weekend and pulled it all together: my very first triathlon race report ever. It's longer than it probably should be, but for my inaugural race I wrote about everything because it was such a new experience.

Reebok Sprint Triathlon - June 12, 2005

2 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

You will not believe this but my internet connection (LAN) went down when I tried to leave a comment to this post. Then I had to download and install Netscape 8.1 sheesh! Anyway, what I wanted to say was I loved your race report! You and RTG did so great! It was fun to see the photos too, love the "blue" theme, are your running shoes blue?

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

Yeah they are blue (were, actually, those wore out). The blue theme wasn't intentional, it just sort of happened (read: limited gear availability) so I went with it even when I did have options. This year I'm kind of getting into pink but doubt I'll take it that far : )