Friday, June 23, 2006

Internal Dialogue

Had you been listening inside my head during my massage therapy session this morning, this is what you'd have heard.

"Ok, here we goooooOOOOOWWW!"

"Wow, did that suck. But surely it can't get much worse than... OH! WHAT THE FUCK! OOOOW!"

"OK, it's fine, just relax. See, that's not so..."


"HoooOOOOOLY SHIT THAT HURTS! FUCK!"

Breathing hard.

"FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FUUUUCK"

Sweating now.

"OHMYGOD HOW IS IT POSSIBLE IT HURTS EVEN MORE FUUUUUCK"

Head buried in arms, biting off the screams that want out.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER OOOOOOOW"

Clutching the edges of the table.

And so it went. For the longest 30 minutes of my life. (Oh, and she "went really light" on me because it was my first time.)

All I can say is this: next time I pay someone to manipulate my body to make me sweat, breathe hard, moan and clutch the edges of a bed it better not feel like THIS.

1 comment:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

I have to admit, that until I got the end, my mind was wild with trying to figure out exactly what was being done to you...