Thursday, June 01, 2006

Book Project

For anyone who listens to GYGO, you probably heard the Kahuna mention the concept for a book about back of the packers and their stories.

My initial reaction was "Hey! He stole my idea!" but of course I was immediately placated when he said it was open for the taking... and then incredibly flattered that Iron Wil suggested I do it.

Seeing as how I'm a professional writer in real life, and the ultimate back-of-the-packer, I've actually thought about doing this exact thing. The podcast was the nudge I needed to do it.

So. If you're a back of the packer and would like to share your story, to be compiled into a book, please get in touch. I'd love to talk with you. I can't promise that I'll manage to get it published, but worst case we can share it with our fellow triathletes.

No comments: