Monday, August 20, 2007

All Official

I'm officially registered to work T2 Gear Bags on Sunday from 3-6 at IMWI.

I was also going to sign up for the 9-12 Finish Line shift - last year they were openly asking for people to come help that night because they were so short of volunteers - but the website is saying all those jobs are filled. So, I'll either end up drafted at the last minute when people don't show up for their shifts or I'll end up hanging out with the Tri Blogger Cheering Section that rumor has it is in the process of being organized.

Either way, I'm excited that I get to there to greet our beloved bloggy Ironman finishers, and that's all that matters.

5 comments:

Tony said...

Either way it sounds like you will have a good time. My favorite part of watching an Ironman is seeing the people from 10-12, it gets very emotional.

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

YEAH! Cause that's *exactly* when I'm planning on hitting T2!! I'm probably going to be doing the bike in 8 hours, although I'm really hoping for 7 1/2. Still, if things go as planned, I'm rolling into T2 between 3:30 and 5:00.

ROCK ON SISTAH!!!

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

(oh, and btw, I'm also pretty much sure i'll be finishing between 10 and midnight, if all goes like i think it will. can i get some cowbell??????)

Sixteen Chickens said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are going to be there! With any luck I'll be able to join you, but I am not holding my breath, life can get so screwy so fast.

Diane said...

Hope you have a great time!!!