Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Clearly Not Our People

Last night I read a small piece in Newsweek about a dramatic increase in the number of men seeking plastic surgery for chest hair transplants.

Because they want to look more masculine.

*Blink* *Blink*

There are so many jokes to choose from my head might actually explode if I tried, so *insert your favorite scathingly witty comment here*.

All I will say on the matter is: clearly, these guys are not triathletes.

Nor do they, I suspect, have cats.

9 comments:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Mighty M? How about universal alopecia. As in COMPLETELY DEVOID OF HAIR. And let me tell you, there is something mighty fine about that. Only problem? The hair in the drain is *always* my fault!

TriGirl 40 said...

I heard about this new "masculine" plastic surgery trend and chuckled too - guys having surgery to get back big noses and super square chins. And the hair thing...that is a whole 'nother animal (pun intended)

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Wow...how many ways can you illustrate "insecurity?!!?"

Woodrant said...

*shakes head* And here I am wishing I could get rid of mine.

LBTEPA said...

That's so funny - my DH could be a donor LOL

Triteacher said...

Ha! Oh my. Nope, not our people at all. Tx for the laugh.

Unknown said...

I'm constantly berating my guy to do something to remove some of the fur! :)

More fuzz? No thanks.

Steve Stenzel said...

The problem is that guys just don't know what women want. We are so damn confused by you people!

Thanks for the link!!
;)

Sixteen Chickens said...

Things that make ya go hmmmmmm.....