Monday, October 15, 2007

Gratuitous Girlfriends Pic


This shot from my shower on Saturday came out so great I couldn't help but post it for the world to see. That, and it's a great excuse to put out there how much I love my girlfriends and how grateful I am that they gave me such a mind-blowingly awesome shower.

From L to R: Kathy, Angie (who almost signed up for her first sprint this summer and will probably take the plunge in 2008!), me (at 34 weeks), Ann (who's seriously considering doing her first sprint next summer!), and Bek (AKA The BF, FKA Reluctant Training Partner)

6 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

Awwww, you look so... glowing! I'm happy the shower was a success!

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!!

Melissa said...

you look great and it sounds like it was an AWESOME time. So, did you get to sneak out and check the feeds? Did Grandma notice? :-)

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

I can feel the love and gratitude in your life!! Looking fabulous!!!

TriGirl 40 said...

Sounds like an amazing shower - and amazing friends. Loved the non-registry gifts.

Diane said...

What a beautiful group of women! Especially that hottie in the middle...