Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wonderful Husband Strikes Again

If the first anniversary is paper and the tenth is tin then the ninth must be.... iPod?!
Seriously. Do I have the best husband on the planet or what?

(I've been complaining for a while that my long runs had gotten longer than the amount of music my old MP3 player holds. And even though I won't be running for a while, he said he wanted me to have it now so I could do music mixes to help relax me when I'm in labor. I Love. This. Man.)

7 comments:

Born To Endure said...

YOU CERTAINLY DO!! And it's PINK..I love it!!

Unknown said...

Now is that a good husband or what.. I want one of those so bad. I think i am going to have use that on mine....LOL I usually get hunting or fishing stuff, which i love too, might jsut have to break down and buy my own.. So when is your due date again?

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!!!

LBTEPA said...

You absolutely do have a wonderful husband :)

Unknown said...

Great gift! Hubbies are pretty darned awesome, at least from time to time. LOL.

Kim Herring said...

What a very sweet thought that he wanted you to have soothing music during labor....now that is true love!

jbmmommy said...

He's certainly a keeper. I never thought to use the iPod during labor- good idea.