Thursday, October 11, 2007

Potentially Insane

But the idea has got potential!

What do you get when you mix...

One goofy Shepherd with too much energy

One carting harness

And one children's bike trailer?
(not this exact model, but you get the idea)

OK, well, I don't know exactly what you get yet either.

BUT!! What I'm HOPING to get is a way for me to simultaneously run with the baby and the dog while draining more of Kona's boundless energy that I can by running alone (let alone by running and pushing a jogging stroller).

The final ingredient (the harness) for this potentially explosive combination just arrived today, so weather permitting we're going to start experimenting very soon!

6 comments:

jbmmommy said...

How about you talk husband into taking up jogging and then you can all go together?

I hope it works out for you, I can take either the jogging stroller or the dogs, both doesn't work around here. The dogs, through no fault of their own, are too erratic in their movements to make it a viable combination.

Oh, and isn't the final ingredient due next month? ha,ha

LBTEPA said...

Just make sure you put some of your practice runs on Youtube LOL

Unknown said...

I'll look forward to hearing about the experimental runs!

TriGirl 40 said...

Awesome idea - that I bet both the furkid and the baby will love.

Melissa said...

I really want to see thoes practice runs on YOU TUBE as well. The idea sounds sweet. We'll have to see how the execution of it works out.

Keep us posted.

When ya due?

Sixteen Chickens said...

Just one word-- brakes. Make sure you find a way to quickly put the brakes on just in case a squirrel crosses Kona's path.