Thursday, July 05, 2007

Another Reason to Love Him

Lunchtime on the 4th of July, we're lazing around trying very hard to ignore the unpainted bedroom and he's channel surfing while I make something to eat.

He finds the Mooloolaba Triathlon World Cup broadcast on some obscure channel. On another channel - the Cubs game.

He actually lets the ball game go, informs me there is a race on and watches it with me. And he seems genuinely interested. And we have a nice discussion about the differences between draft-legal and non-drafting races.

Seriously. How lucky am I?

(And yeah, we finally ran out of procrastination and painted the bedroom. Which tired me out more than last week's race!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I caught up on house work last Friday and I was amazed at how tiring cleaning can be!

Sixteen Chickens said...

What color did you paint the bedroom? :)

Arrghh my word verification is longer than my question.

TriGirl 40 said...

Very lucky, indeed!

I second the request for bedroom color details. (My house has definitely suffered from neglect this year due to training.)

Melissa said...

He sounds so sweet. Ditto on the color of the room. We want details.

Dances with Corgis said...

That is so cute :)

Perhaps he shall get hooked?