Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend Preview

Friday
- Yoga (Extra awesome today, yogini brought us homemade ice cream)
- Quick shower
- Haircut
- Uuummmm..... WORK! Yeah, that.
- Nap
- Harry Potter midnight release

Saturday
- Read Harry Potter until my eyes glaze over
- Spend three craptastic hours in road construction traffic to pick up the nursery rocker we ordered at the outlet warehouse
- Read Harry Potter until my eyes glaze over
- Blow off painting the bathroom
- Finish Harry Potter or die trying

Sunday
- Blow of painting the bathroom
- Hang out with seriously cool Tri Blogger Veeg and watch Iron Wil rock the Half-Iron course at Spirit of Racine

3 comments:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Now that's the kinda weekend I love! Enjoy the book...Kinda makes me wish I would've read the last 3 of them!

Melissa said...

So, how was Harry Potter? Did you finish yet?

Sixteen Chickens said...

Did it rain during the race in Racine? It poured here!