Friday, March 17, 2006

Just one of those weeks

My bright idea on Tuesday about a swim being a great way to take it easy on my ouchy knee turned out to be a bad idea, or at least bad the way I managed to execute it.

The next morning (Wed) my right shoulder hurt like hell. IBd and heating pad all day, still hurt. Next day, same thing, just slightly less. But by the end of that day my neck hurt too, because I was holding it kinda stiff trying not to move my shoulder. It's 3 days out now, hurts less, but still enough I'm having trouble with stuff like backing up my car.

Now I can't swim because my shoulder hurts and can't run/bike because my knee's still tender. Guess I just have to write this week off and see how I feel on Monday.

1 comment:

Sixteen Chickens said...

ummm a couple beers will make you forget all about your neck, knee, and shoulder. Oh, sorry, I meant wine, for a second there I thought I was on cliff's blog.