Friday, July 07, 2006

Fun with Podcasts

Since I haven't been able to train as much I've been getting sucked into the wonderful new things Husband's been digging up in Podcastland.

Due to the wonky nature of iTunes I can't post direct links without an advanced degree in programming, but you can find these no problem if you just go there and search on the names.

The Onion Radio News ('nuff said. Go. Listen. Laugh until you can't breath.)

Ask a Ninja (video. hard to explain, must watch to believe, really funny in a goofy, off-beat way. rumored to be the brainchild of former Second City cast members)

Hope is Emo (video. again, hard to explain. a must see. freaking hysterical. girl is rumored to have been associated with Mad TV)

Control-Alt-Chicken (video. I've mentioned them before. still hilarious.)

This one's not iTunes, so it's easy to get to. If you're a raging Jon Stewart fan like I am, you'll enjoy this clip of him and Stephen Colbert totally losing it on camera.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hear the Onion and Ask a ninja all the time from my boyfriend. He loves the ninja thing. I'll tell him to check out the control-alt-chicken thing.