Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Onward and Upward

I felt surprisingly great the day after my race - the worst part was actually the deep tissue/myofacial release massage!

Although I'm sad my "season" is over, I'm really looking forward to my next steps... learning the rest of the swim strokes, healing these darn calves and building my running base back up. And of course, cheering on my fellow tri-geeks at IMWI in September.

It's been so much fun poking around the blogosphere, checking out everybody's race reports. I love hearing about all the different races out there - you guys inspire me to keep moving towards my goals and give me a million ideas for planning future race vacations all over the country.

I'll get mine up as soon as I get the email from the people who take the race pictures - I know it's silly, but it just doesn't feel "done" without visuals.

No comments: