Tuesday, October 24, 2006

He's a Present-Shaker Too

Plopping down next to me on the couch earlier tonight, pretending to be nonchalant: "So. Where's the candy?"

"I don't know." Thinking: wow - he waited 8 whole hours.

"Weeelll. I don't think it's on the first floor."

"What are you basing that on?" Trying desperately to keep it breezy and not hint at the answer with the tone of the question while hoping he'll respond by telling me what clue I left behind so I can get better at this.

"Based on my preliminary sweep."

He reads my blog. I'm thinking about posting a picture of the hidden Halloween candy in situ to torment him with.

3 comments:

Habeela said...

As a reformed present-shaker myself, that's just cruel and unusual punishment.

:) said...

I agree with Habeela.

Also, I hate Halloween. I am like a freaking vacuum!

Woodrant said...

I also agree. I think she's just being mean and enjoys tormenting me a little too much :P