Friday, October 13, 2006

Things I Don't Need But Can't Live Without

I saw this in the back of an issue of Inside Triathlon and it made my geeked-out, gadget-loving little heart stop.

I. WANT. THIS. RIDICULOUS. THING.



Logic dictates that the bottle of water I pour over my sandy feet is just as effective. Easier, in fact, than blowing up a miniature kiddie pool and then finding a water source with which to fill it.

But for six bucks... ya know what? I'm SO buying it. Even better, I'll show it to my mother-in-law, who will hopefully put this in my stocking in lieu of the random oddities that usually find their way in (most often some form of bizarre office supply.) It's just such a damn good idea, even if I never use the thing I want to reward the guy who thought of it.

If you're one of those people I see carrying a mop bucket into transition for your T1 foot hygiene needs... please. Do yourself a favor and check out their website.

5 comments:

Habeela said...

Why is it that people leave random, useless stuff in your stocking at Christmas? I mean, REALLY!

Born To Endure said...

Yeah, I saw that and chuckled..then thought..hey maybe I should have one..LOL

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Too funny! I saw that, too, and put it on my growing tri-stuff list in my journal, with "stocking stuffer?" next to it.

Great minds...

strem said...

I am not even in training, and I WANT ONE! Thanks for showing us!

Melissa said...

I ordered one for me and for my tri-buddy. Yeah!! Thanks. Is it sad that I'm super excited about getting this. I guess not since you blogged about it. :-)

Melissa