Monday, February 05, 2007

Calorie Nazi Status Report

Week 2: Down another 1.5, for 5 total.

So far, so good.

This means I'm back to exactly where I was in late fall (the 50 pound mark) before it started to creep up when I got with the double blow of holidays and my shoulder being at its most painful.

That means I'm only a few days away from another new low. And another the week after that, and after that.

This is what I needed and I feel good about it. It was an adjustment, but now that I've got a system down the extra effort is more than worth it. The main thing is that I feel like I'm in control of it and can continue to lose weight no matter what happens with my injury or my season.

3 comments:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Keep going girlfriend!! Here's to hitting a new low and feeling good about it!

Habeela said...

Woohoo! This is a great place to be in!

jbmmommy said...

Great job and here's to many more new lows. (although remember to cut yourself some slack now and again when things get tough) Keep up the good work.