Sunday, February 11, 2007

Calorie Nazi Status Report

I realized earlier this week I've got two tallies going - my overall weight loss tally and the one I started since I got on board with the Calorie Nazi software. That's just silly and pretty soon will get too confusing for me to keep track of anyway.

As of last week I lost enough with the software to get back back to my low point from just before the holidays - 50 pounds off.

So, from here on out I'm just going to report my total weight loss. Not sure why I was keeping them separate - it's not like I had some legal obligation to clarify which weight I lost on my own and which weight I lost with the help of the software.

So, without further babbling...

Total loss to date: 51 pounds

3 comments:

Veeg said...

Just Dayum, girl! That's terrific. :)

jbmmommy said...

Nice job!

Hope you get some (good) news on the shoulder soon.

Sixteen Chickens said...

That sweet!
Calorie Nazi. I like that.